Since our inception in 2012, C4C have strived to work both locally and globally. We are proud of the work we do here in Vancouver and it has been a pleasure to meet so many great people locally!
- Flight – a digital photography project with recently arrived refugees
- Qmunity Polaroid Workshop for Transgender and Queer Youth
- ARYSE – with Dr Danya Fast and DTES residents
- Gallery Gachet – a digital camera workshop in the gallery for DTES residents
- Brittania – photography and camera workshop with at risk indigenous youth